Thursday, February 20, 2014

mood blanket monday: week 7

Just scraping in with my crochet mood blanket update before we rush off to the hockey rink {again}.
 This week was so much easier because I really stayed on top of it and crocheted my square every single day.  It might have also helped that I was in a much better mood this week!
Sunday || DAY 40:
{two naps and lots of reading}
Monday || DAY 41:
{channeling my inner youth on my 40th birthday}
Tuesday || DAY 42:
{coming to terms with the fact that 40 is not so bad}
 Wednesday || DAY 43:
{anniversary of my grandpa's death and lunch with my mom, dad and aunt}
Thursday || DAY 44:
{a snow day = found time to create}
 Friday || DAY 45:
{Valentine's Day}
Saturday || DAY 46:
{lots of family time, even if most of it was at the ice rink}


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for visiting my blog. I love that you are leaving a little note to let me know you were here!