Monday, November 5, 2012

week two: merry snowflakes

Happy Monday!

Hope you all had a fantabulous weekend!

It's week two, and I have two cards to share with you today, thanks to a productive Saturday at the crafty table:
Creating with my favorite crafty partner + steamy coconut chai + Christmas tunes on the iPod = the perfect Saturday!

I can't resist a little pennant pin:

 Kept this one simple.  At this time of the year, simple is good.

How about you?  Did you craft up any cards this weekend?
Link 'em up in the sidebar so we can all ogle over them!


2 comments:

  1. Simple... but so perfect ;-) Week 2 : Heee I am on late ! Hoping to get time today and I'll link my cards...

    ReplyDelete
  2. All right I linked my card, but in fact there are 5 cards on same post, so you can have a look and see all of them on my blog...

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting my blog. I love that you are leaving a little note to let me know you were here!