Monday, January 2, 2012

Day 8: Christmas Ball Wreath

I went from never having made a wreath in my life to making two this holiday season.  When I spotted this one on Pinterest, I knew I had to give it a try.  
Stringing them onto a wire hanger? Seriously?! Could it really be this easy?

Yup, it sure could.
 
I grabbed one of hubby's wire hangers from the dry cleaners, stretched it into a circle shape, untwisted the twisty top and began threading on some plastic ornaments I picked up in the dollar spot of Target.  Wove a length of ribbon between the ornies and tied it off in a bow.

Easy peasy!  I'm keeping this one for us (after all I fashioned it from a wire hanger and cheap plastic ornaments!).  But I will be making this again with pretty glass ornaments.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for visiting my blog. I love that you are leaving a little note to let me know you were here!