Friday, September 30, 2011

Crochet Pumpkin

I don't usually like to post twice in one day, and I thought about scheduling this one for next week just to spread things out a bit.  But I am just too excited to share this project I finished this morning with you.

As if I don't have enough crochet projects to work on: cuffs, my blanket, baby boy and baby girl blankets, I decide I needed to go searching for crochet pumpkin patterns.

I'm thrilled I did because I found the cutest and quickest little pumpkin ever (and I learned a new ribbing stitch and found a new crochet blog to add to my reading list).  She even has a fab video tutorial to walk you through it!

Here's mine:

I added a little tag and a vintage pin (I'm sure these have a name) and it's good to give to my dear friend who is always surprising me with little gifts.

And as if all those reasons are not enough to be glad I went searching for crochet pumpkins, check out Crochet Geek's latest pattern share:

Be still my gift-giving heart.  I just landed on the PERFECT gift for my little guy this Christmas.  Add that to my crochet projects list.

1 comment:

Thanks so much for visiting my blog. I love that you are leaving a little note to let me know you were here!