Saturday, September 11, 2010

Crochet Bag from Canadian Living

My friend Jen shared this uber easy pattern with me from Canadian Living, and now I am sharing it with all of you--isn't it fun how that works?!  I had just picked up a ginormous ball of yarn and it turned out to be perfect for this project.  I even have some leftover to maybe crochet up a little matching belt.

A bowl of yarnghetti, anyone?
Unfortunately, I finished this bag on Labor Day, and you know what they say about white after Labor Day. Oh well, I am happy to use it to tote my crochet projects in and out of the car for my waits in the parent pick-up line, swim class, soccer practice, and the hockey rink.
Next project up: some adorable Mary Jane slippers to keep my piggies warm this winter.  If they work out well, everyone on my list may be getting some for Christmas.  You've been warned.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for visiting my blog. I love that you are leaving a little note to let me know you were here!