Monday, July 26, 2010

Books and Wishes

There's nothing like an online crop to get the creative juices flowing.  And the cup of inspiration was flooding over during this month's Sizzling Summer Sketch and Challenge Crop over at Scrapbook Heaven.  Here are two pages I managed to complete, but now I have a slew of sketches for future projects.

I rotated the sketch 90 degrees for my LO.  The flowers are made from book pages, a printed shopping bag, and printed twill tape. Her challenge was to use 5 different flowers.

And here's Teresa's fun sketch:

I used a series of candle blowing photos for the row of pictures, and added a stitched border around the mat.


There are loads more inspiring sketches and challenges to get you thinking.  Hop on over and play along.  The deadline for prizes is Wednesday at 4:00pm, but you can link your creations up any time!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for visiting my blog. I love that you are leaving a little note to let me know you were here!