Saturday, May 15, 2010

Flower Power Crop projects

Projects are in full bloom over at Scrapbook Heaven. 
Here are a few that I've managed to complete so far this weekend:
Of course, the journaling on these will come later--there's no time for journaling during a mad cropping party!

And a card:
know what that flower is made from?  a baby wipe.  yup, a dried up baby wipe--I kid you not.  go check out April's awesome tute (she used a used dryer sheet) 

Gosh, it feels like I should have more projects than that done.  I have made oodles of flowers, but need to add them to some projects.  And  I received the June Scrapbook Heaven kit and can't wait to get going on some projects using it.  It is chock full of all kinds of yummy goodies!  Yippee!

3 comments:

  1. Awesome projects! I love the way you stamped on that doilie - such a great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute Michele!! Great job :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I totally have a dried out tin of baby wipes! I love that flower and will totally me making some of these! I have not been able to bear with throwing them away cause they are so nice and soft and I figured there was bound to be something I could do with them someday... and here it is!

    Oh and I LOVE that LO up at the top! It's sooo pretty!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting my blog. I love that you are leaving a little note to let me know you were here!