Here are a few more I wrapped up last night:
|Paper: DCWV and My Mind's Eye; buttons: unknown, letter stickers: AC Thickers; stamp: Autumn Leaves|
- cut about a 1 foot length of wire
- thread 1" of beads onto the wire leaving an inch or 2 of wire at the end
- curve the wire into a petal shape keeping the beads taught, give a twist
- thread another 1" of beads onto the wire and curve into a petal
- wrap the long length of wire around the base of the petal
- continue threading the beads and wrapping the wire until you have 4 petals
- on the fifth petal, thread just under a 1/2" of beads
- slip on earring hook
- thread rest of beads until you have 1" in total
- form into petal and wrap wire
- wrap short end of wire between petals to form a nice center (use the leftover length as well)
- twist to finish in back and trim excess.
- repeat for other earring
The last project for today is this cute little drawer box. I am hoping to do a quick tutorial to share with you tomorrow.