Monday, April 19, 2010

Office Supplies: Method Playground

This week on the Playground we're raiding our desk drawers for embellishments.  The challenge is to use office supplies on your projects.
Making the page a first day of school LO was a no-brainer.  I started the process by gathering supplies: manilla folder, graph paper, stapler, paper clips, a mini binder clip, shipping tag, some sticky labels, metal rimmed tag, and an index card.  Then I pulled out some office-y scrapbooking supplies: alpha stickers, alpha ribbon and a second coordinating ribbon, and a library card stamp, and a spiral edge punch.  After choosing, editing, and resizing my photos (2- 2x2's, 2x3, 3x4, and 3 1/2x5), the page just built itself.  The hardest part was finding the darn notebook where I had jotted down the conversation I had with Camden when he came home from his first day of first grade.  It's written on the index card and reads:
me: Tell me about your day!? 
you: One thing.  I hated it. 
me: Why?? 
you: Because I miss you.  I think about you and I miss you.  It was such a long day and they worked my butt off!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for visiting my blog. I love that you are leaving a little note to let me know you were here!