Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Flower Power

Spring is finally here, and sometimes the weather even seems to realize it (though not lately with chilly rain and winds). So I thought I would do a little flower tutorial thingie here on my blog. Well, low-and-behold, that crafty Lolly has a flower week going on at her blog right now, and it is AMAZING! So, as I see it, she's doing all the work coming up with the fantabulous ideas and pointing us in the direction of all the how-to's and we can just sit back and create all the fun projects, like these two little beauties I made from her post for yesterday.


Felt flower made with the Sizzix circles die
Wire ribbon rose
Oh my golly, jump on over to Lolly's and check out what she's got blooming!

1 comment:

Thanks so much for visiting my blog. I love that you are leaving a little note to let me know you were here!