Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Upcycling

Here's a little collection of bits of this and that from my rainbow jars.
I love these jars to store pieces of ephemera: tickets, tags off clothing, felt and fabric flowers, ribbon and fabric scraps, samples from the home improvement store. Very handy for when you need a punch of color on a project.


Don't forget to hop yourself over to Method Playground and play along wth our challenge to Go Green! (there's still time to link up your entry and be in the running for a camera strap slipcover).

1 comment:

  1. I absolutely LOVE this Michelle! So funny that I have kept just about the same things as you, one of my fave's is the jeans' tag from Old Navy ;-)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting my blog. I love that you are leaving a little note to let me know you were here!