Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Bubbles

This page was for a sketch at Jillibean. I don't have any Jillibean Soup products (yet!), but I thought it would be a good one for a page of bubble blowing fun using SU!'s Sunshine Garden Simply Scrappin' kit. This will be another one for my scrapclubbers this month.


That is a real-life bubble blowing stick, and I carefully cut some jumbo bubble wrap to create the look of bubbles on the page. For the title I used some stickers that did not exactly match my color scheme, and traced them. To make them pop a bit more, I traced over the existing DSP inside of the letters. I doodled around the border of the page and a bit near the photos to add a bit of interest. Now, to figure out how to put this page into an album without popping the bubbles. . .

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for visiting my blog. I love that you are leaving a little note to let me know you were here!