Wednesday, July 22, 2009

You are My Sunshine

I discovered this digi artist last night and was filled with inspiration. I created a few sketches from her work as well. I love this type of page: one great photo, playing with product from a bunch of lines and manufacturers, lots of layering. I just kept adding to the collage of elements until it looked complete. And it was fun to use up some stash that I've again had kicking around.

Journaling reads: You are a pint-sized package of personality. 16 mos This one sentence describes my middle to a T, and the picture of him as a toddler captures his mixture of sweet and mischief perfectly.

Lots of product from Making Memories, My Minds Eye, CK, Prima, and more.
Use an online gallery (Splitcoast, Two Peas, My Scrapbook Art, Flickr, Digi Shop Talk: another artist gallery I love) to inspire your next layout. Draw up several sketches to use for future layouts.

1 comment:

Thanks so much for visiting my blog. I love that you are leaving a little note to let me know you were here!