Sunday, July 19, 2009

Scrapbook Club Layouts

Here are the layouts for this month's Scrapbook Club using the 2 Sweet kit. The DPS contains 10 photos! The measurements are: 6 @ 2.5" (a big square punch), 1 @ 4" square, 1 @ 3.5"x6", and 2 @ 4"x6". The title is a mix of components from the kit (3, totallysweet, &), Sizzix letters (Boys), and handwriting (a bunny). And I used up as many of those flowers as I could, afterall it is a springy Easter page!

Remember this sketch? I finally put it to use on this page. No photos yet, but you can use four of the recommended size of 2.25" x 3.25" or create your own similar arrangement. I'm trying to choose between photos of my husband and I and pics of me with the boys (both are pretty rare since I'm aways behind the lens). But you can get enough of an idea to complete the layout below.

The third layout is the SPS found here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for visiting my blog. I love that you are leaving a little note to let me know you were here!