Tuesday, July 7, 2009

2 pages from fall

Here are two layouts I've managed to squeeze in this summer. I don't know why I think that I'll get more accomplished in the summer than during the school year, but somehow I always get this idea into my head.

paper: DCWV; felt flower: cut with Sizzix; chipboard numbers: Stampin' Up!


I used a bunch of *old* supplies on the above page; I don't even know most of the manufacturers. The oak leaf is an iron-on that I no doubt bought on clearance somewhere. Happy to say it has now found a home on a page!

No journaling on these yet. I'm trying to convince my husband to write his own journaling for the "32" page--don't think I'm going to have much luck {sigh}.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for visiting my blog. I love that you are leaving a little note to let me know you were here!