Saturday, January 31, 2009

Love in a Wooden Cube

I made this for my Dad's birthday a few years back. I purchased the wooden cube in the wood section of a craft chain store. It measures approximately 3.25" cubed. The edges are painted with acrylic paint and then sanded for a distressed look. The bottom side is covered in cork from the home improvement store. Each of the other 5 sides is covered in a coordinating square of card stock. Originally, I had adhered this with spray adhesive, but have since had to reglue with my Scotch ATG. Super sticky red tape would also work nicely. Each side is embellished with photos, a bit of metal, and finished off with pieces of ribbon. These make great gifts for the people you love.



2 comments:

Thanks so much for visiting my blog. I love that you are leaving a little note to let me know you were here!