Wednesday, February 4, 2009

February Scrapbook Club Layouts

Simply Scrappin' Kit: I Wish
The "I Wish" SSKit is perfect for Christmas memories. From Christmas morning to visits with Santa, holiday parties to traditions and preparations, the papers, colors, and embellishments will help you create holiday pages.

Layout # 1
This layout includes 7 photos, a place for journaling, and supporting word embellishments. The focal photo is 4x6 and matted. The other photos on the left page are 4" square. The top two photos on the right page are (from l-r) 5x4 and 3.375x5.5. On the bottom they are 3.75x3 and 3x3.


Layout #2:
This layout includes 6 photos: 4-2x3 and 2-4x6 in a simple, clean design.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for visiting my blog. I love that you are leaving a little note to let me know you were here!