Friday, January 23, 2009

A few of my favorite things

When I get the new Stampin' Up! catalog I love to curl up in bed with a pack of post-it flags and mark my favorite things. Here are a few of the items that are flagged in my book for Spring-Summer 2009:
Pretty much the entire line of Retro Fresh coordinating products featuring these papers, stamps, rub-ons, and even stencils:


This cupcake Sizzlits set: I love cupcake art and I just saw this adorable project idea from the Scrap Girls newsletter that I could make using this cupcake:

This adorable Simply Scrappin' kit. Can't wait to make some cutie layouts for Scrapbook Club with this one:


And the first stamp set I will probably purchase: these trendy trees--LOVE these!!
I also really like this tree vinyl wall art piece. If I can figure out which wall to put it on, it's mine:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for visiting my blog. I love that you are leaving a little note to let me know you were here!